Within WCONLINE, data is collected on three main forms: the registration form, the appointment form, and the client report form. This chapter discusses the three forms, as well as specialized types of form data (such as off-schedule client report forms or group appointments). In brief, the three main forms are used as follows and are all configured via the Form Setup control panels in your Welcome menu.
- REGISTRATION FORM: The registration form is filled out by every client before they can access the system. The form is typically used to collect demographic information (such as standing, major, and graduation year), as well as information that only needs collected once (such as how an individual heard about the center). Once a client completes the registration form, they'll have an account on your system and will be able to log in. The manual entry on the Update Profile & Email Options tool provides extensive information about the registration form and its use.
- APPOINTMENT FORM: The appointment form is filled out when making an appointment. Typically, the form is used for collecting appointment or meeting-specific information (such as the client's course, instructor, and assignment details). This form should not be used to collect one-time demographic information since it is filled out every time an appointment is made. This manual provides both an overview of the appointment form and its use and information on specialized appointment types like group, placeholder, walk-in, synchronous, and asynchronous appointments.
- CLIENT REPORT FORM: The client report form is only available to administrators and is filled out by a staff member after meeting with a client. This form is typically used to record the details of what was worked on during a given meeting. Administrators are able to review previously-entered client report forms in order to prepare for an upcoming session. This manual provides an overview of the client report form including information on off-schedule client report forms.
In addition to the three main forms, additional data can also be collected through the optional survey and time clock modules:
- SURVEY FORM: The post-session, anonymous survey can be used to solicit and collect feedback from your clients about their sessions at your center. The manual entry on the Module Setup: Survey tool provides extensive information about the survey configuration and use.
- TIME CLOCK FORM: WCONLINE's time clock can be used to collect information when someone clocks in or out or checks in or out for their appointment. The manual entry on the Module Setup: Time Clock tool provides extensive information about the time clock configuration and use.
Sections in this Chapter
SECTION 1: Appointment Form Overview
SECTION 2: Specialized Appointment Types
SECTION 3: Client Report Forms